Wednesday 27 July 2011

Tattoos

I know a lot of people aren't into tattoos but I thought I'd show you mine anyway! My mum met my step dad when I was 10 years old in a pub because he came to admire her tattoo! He is pretty much covered and used to be a punk back in the day! My parents have influenced me so much and made me the person I am today. Ok I am weird and geeky but I have never smoked, I rarely drink, I have never got in trouble, did well in school and got a good job so you may think I'd be a trouble maker but I'm really not! (This is going off people telling me I look like I'd be into fighting and drugs! Haha)


This was from when I was massively into The Lord of the Ring (part of me is still convinced that if I were to meet Elijah Wood he would instantly fall in love with me. Yeah, I know, not gonna happen. But we can all dream can't we?) The writing underneath says "Estela" which is "hope" in Elvish!

This was my first tattoo when I was 16. I had always wanted Chinese symbols (though now I have no idea why!) It says"Soul, Friendshop, Love" (hopefully!)

 This is based on the artwork "Vampire Girl" by Victoria Frances. I have been obsessed with vampires from seeing Interview with the Vampire for the first time when I was 9 years old (I was always a strange child...)

This is very fresh here and my most painful tattoo! Because of the hard skin at the side of my feet it didn't heal properly and I had to have part of it done again. I could have cried!!

They're not from a particular song, I just wanted a tattoo on my hand and thought these would look good. FYI that is NOT the best way to go about having tattoos. They really should mean something. They have just become quite a hobby for me now. 

To be honest I hate this tattoo! It started off a the 3 big stars and I thought it was too boring so I went to the tattooist and asked him to make it better. I do plan on getting it improved again soon!

My most recent tattoo. Me, my mum and my sister Kayleigh had the same one done,a ll on the back of our necks because we love each other :D

No comments:

Post a Comment