Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Years Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 

I'm so happy it's 2013...as I can now say I am getting married this year!! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. Only problem is I weighed myself yesterday and I have a whopping 53lbs to lose in under 9 months. Possible? Just about if I don't slip at all which is hard for me when cake is around :( So I'm going to start tracking my Weight Watchers progress again on here with some painfully honest photos of the changes my body will go through. 

So here's my resolutions:
* To get to my target weight for the first time in my life. 
*To get fit and run the Race for Life (which I was meant to do last year before I moved to Spain). 
*To not lighten my hair so it can grow before the wedding (my hair has fallen out from bleaching and is in terrible condition and just snaps off).
*To keep a diary for the whole year. I don't know if I have mentioned but I have a Christmas diary which I write in from 1st to 25th December every year (I rip off my advent calendar doors and stick them in). I have written in it since 2000 and it's so odd seeing how things have changed every year and reading about my life when I was in high school, through college, University and every job and relationship I have been in! I used to always keep diaries when I was younger but I think it'd be nice to see how I thought and felt at 25 when I'm in my 40's. 


Me arriving at work in my new pink tunic :)

And my blue tunic (which is my fave)

 So I did my nails to match! 

This is my NYE make up. Thought I'd try something a bit different. I felt way too over the top. I just can't get used to wearing eye make up!

 My NYE make up, hair and cut-out shoulder top. I also wore black and gold baroque leggings from boohoo.com.

These ones!

These are the latest nails I have done. Infills then painted. Love them!

Me and Cole had a date night! We went to The Trafford Centre in Manchester, did some shopping, had a few games of bowling, played in the arcade, had dinner and cocktails at TGI Fridays (amazing as always) then stayed in a hotel. The next morning we went to the cinema to see Jack Reacher which was brill!

Just wanted to show you my gorgeous MAC satin 'Rebel' lipstick. It's a dark purpley-brown and I think it goes with my dark hair quite well :D 

POPPING CANDY!!! I haven't seen this in years, never mind a Disney princess one! I had to get it but can't quite bring myself to eat it so may have to be content with just looking at it, haha!





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow your blue nails are fierce!!!! I wish you the best of luck with all your goals x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy xx I love your blog if you're ever in Manchester let me know and I'll give you the address of my shop, I'd love to do your nails xx

      Zoe

      Delete