Monday 1 October 2012

Studded Trench and Stuff

This isn't a very good picture (will have to find someone to take a better one soon) but I bought a gorgeous H&M trench/mac on eBay for only £8 then customised it with nearly 200 spike studs (also from eBay). An amazing, one of a kind coat for only £10! Cant grumble!



And now the stuff...random pictures from the last couple of weeks:

Me and my boyfriend Cole. I feel so lucky to have met him. He is the kindest, funniest, caring, intelligent, geeky, most beautiful man I have ever known. The love of my life <3


 Me and my party lashes ready for another night out!


My latest nails. Acrylics with purple and white "gellish" polish on top.


A rare day at the beach with Cole who lives in Spain but hates the sun (?!?!?!) but he wouldn't pose for me *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment