Sunday 22 April 2012

3 WEEKS!!

This time in 3 weeks I will be in Majorca, woo hoo!! I am in a really good mood today. Got so much to look forward to. Next week I have half a day on Friday then me, Jess, Megan, Kayleigh, Kirsty and Carlie are all going to stay over in a hotel, have a 3 course meal and then get drunk at an 80's themed night! Me and Kayleigh will be off work on the Monday and are going to Blackpool to get the last few things for our holiday, I can't wait!

I have also tried on some shorts that have been in my loft for the last year an a half. They were waaaaaay to small for me and I couldn't even get them over my thighs....now they slip on and fasten up easily. I really am so happy. It's nice to see my hard work getting me somewhere.

This weekend I went shopping (again) and got a gorgeous dress which I fell in love with from Miss Selfridge. I've also been swimming today. It's about time I start getting fit!




No comments:

Post a Comment