Sunday 1 April 2012

Love Saturdays

Feeling a lot better when I got up Saturday morning but was struggling by the time I got home! :( Had a fun day though. Me, Kayleigh, Jess and Megan all went to have our tattoos done. It's an Angel symbol meaning friendship and we're all sad and love each other loads so we decided to get these tattoos to symbolise our friendship. After that me and Kayleigh went shopping (again) in Manchester. I got some clothes for holiday, as well as an outfit for the 80's party on 27th April (more about that closer to the time). So here's the summary of my day...

 Kayleigh
 Jess
 Me!!
 Jack Jones shorts
 Henleys shorts
 80's outfit. Major colour clash!!
 Pink blouse from Primark
 Love this Aztec dress from Primark
Bought this bag for holiday but have started using it already :o 

No comments:

Post a Comment