Friday 30 March 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

It seems I have caught whatever illness has been going round my work. Everyone has been off over the past 2 weeks so it has been very quiet...and I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat and felt worse and worse as the day went on. I went to Weight Watchers then went straight to bed! Haven't been in work today. I could hardly stand up. But now I have cabin fever for being stuck in all day! :(

Oh happier news, at weigh in last night I lost 2.5lbs! That means I have got my 3rd silver 7, 10% of my body weight lost and I am no longer obese, I am overweight, woo! Haha. That's 22.5lb gone in 12 weeks. 6 more weigh ins till Majorca!

Got a busy weekend and will post some pictures tomorrow but for now here's my new nails. I was sick of the white already so painted them today out of boredom. I did the stripes with an eyeliner pen and put a top coat over once dry. Drawing with my left hand was damn near impossible!!



No comments:

Post a Comment