Wednesday 21 March 2012

Girl's Night Out

Just a quick post to show you the outfits we wore on our night out! I also wore the same dress on a night out with my fiancé (he insisted as he hadn't seen me in it before). This is the first time I have felt good on a night out in a looooooooooong time! The dress was so flattering, hid all the lumps and bumps. Every girl needs a dress she feels great in. Lets hope I can find something else on Friday. Me and Kayleigh are going shopping as it is my friend, Kirsty's, birthday this weekend so we're going out for cocktails! Woo!

 Me and Dave. These are my favourite earrings EVER from New Look. I also spent ages in Selfridges and Boots searching for an eyeshadow to match and finally got this one by Rimmel. Part of a set of 4 and cost around £6. Worth it me thinks!
 This dress was £46 from Topshop. I love it soooooooooo much!
 Kayleigh got this amazing playsuit from ASOS for £28. I'm so jealous and may have to get one myself!
My fail-safe studded ankle boots from Littlewoods and Kayleigh's sexy Iron Fist wedges xx

No comments:

Post a Comment