Thursday 22 March 2012

Nom nom!!!

Weigh in day today! I lost 1lb which makes a total of 20lbs gone in 11 weeks! Woo hoo! 41.5lbs to go. That does sound like a lot but when I think that I started the year with 61.5lbs to lose yet I've already made a good dent in that...it makes me feel a lot better :)

Just thought I'd show you what I had for tea tonight. One of my old faves...pizza!! You can use your own favourite toppings but this is what I have...

What you need:
Warburton's Square Wrap (4pp)
2 tbsp tomato purée (1pp)
4 slices wafer thin ham (1pp)
2 cloves garlic
1/2 red onion
A few mushrooms
20g low fat cheese (1pp)
Pineapple, fresh or in juice

Instructions:
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
Lay out your square wrap, mix the tomato purée and garlic and spread evenly on to the wrap.
Add the rest of the ingredients. Top with cheese and cook for about 8 minutes. Easy peasy!! I eat with salad and sweet chilli sauce (1pp per tbsp). Yummy!!

And here's some pictures. I'll admit, it doesn't look great, but it tastes amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment