Sunday 25 March 2012

My Weekend

Just a couple of photos of what I wore over the weekend and I have included some of my friends too as they looked gorgeous!

On Saturday morning I went to watch my brother, Finn, play football for his team Alkrington Dynamos! He's only 11 but he's an absolutely brilliant footballer (and I'm hoping he'll make me rich one day!) His team hadn't lost a game all season and this was the final match...and they won 12-0!! My dad had a banner made and we had alcohol free champagne so they could spray it about. It was a great atmosphere and I'm so proud!

 Me with an air horn (I had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun with this!)
 The Dynamos
Me and Finn


On Saturday night, we went out for Kirsty's 22nd Birthday to the Northern Quarter in Manchester. I had a really great time and it was nice for all the girls to be together again!

 My new playsuit, wedges and a pink bag I got from Primark aaaaaaaaages ago that matched!
 Had to show you Kirsty's dress from Topshop. Amazing!
Jess is wearing a Boutique dress and Kay is in Primani like me! 


I spent Sunday out in the sunshine and I have also started learning how to do acrylic nails! I can't wait to practice. Watch this space!

 I wear these earrings all the time! From Miss Selfridge
Taking advantage of the sunshine in playsuit and Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment