Thursday 5 April 2012

Nautical Nails

Well this was meant to be a nice post about my new nautical nails but the breaking news is that my car has been stolen! I got up this morning, got ready for work as usual, walked outside to my car...and it wasn't there! I thought I had forgotten where I had left it at first. I walked around to check. I didn't want to phone the police in case I was just being stupid (that sounds like me) but nope, it's gone! So I couldn't get to work, the police have been here and I'm just waiting for my hire car to turn up. I can't believe it!

 I has spend ages painting these red then trying to put the white on top and the colours were just mixing together and looked a mess! So eventually I had the sense to paint them white, and put some thin strips of tape on top to make the stripes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment