Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you all had a good one. Here's some pictures from my day xxx

View from my desk at work. Love Christmas!

Cole unwrapping his presents. We opened ours to each other at my house then went to my mums for the rest :D

Playing with his Lego. We never grow up!

Finn being all Italian with his chocolate pizza.

 Gaz in his onesie. We all had to wear them!

Coby loves Family Guy... I have got in a lot of trouble for letting him watch it :/

Cole in his Spider Man onesie, haha!

And Kayleigh in her skull onesie.


Ramone in his Christmas Leggings and opening his presents, aww!

I have a pink onesie, yay!

How cute does my mum look?

Home-made crackers with personalised gifts. Oh and me and Cole did the amazing napkin folding too!

Weird faces and paper hats.

Cole in his new clothes. Voi tshirt, red Vans, Newcastle United Varsity jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment