Monday 10 December 2012

Primark Shopping Trip

Just some pictures from my recent trip to Primark. I love it there as I go off clothes so quickly so it's good to get some of the latest fashions and they're cheap enough to throw away when I get bored of them! 


My onesie! I love it so much. I got it quite big as the last thing I want is to have to hold my belly in when I'm wearing my pyjamas!

Obsessed with jumpers this year, whereas last year I'd mostly wear short sleeved tops with cardigans. I like leggings with an oversized jumper and my leather jacket. Sorted!

Aaaaaaaaaand another. Cheap as chips!

Can't see it properly but this hat has snowflakes on! I also got matching mittens. I'm so cool :p

Wet look peplum top. Loving the peplums at the moment as they cover my problem areas (well, some of them!) 

Had to add this one of Cole. He loves Batman and kinds of thinks he is Batman...Yes, he is strange.

1 comment:

  1. Your selection if clothes are cute cute cute. They look flattering on u.
    I visited primark when I wAs in Holland. Very popular store in Europe aside from h&m.

    ReplyDelete